Corporation Tax Services

Our corporate tax accountants can aid in the filing of corporate reports, corporation tax payment, and tax assessments

corporation tax services

Corporation Tax Accountants and Corporation Tax Advice

Looking for Corporation Tax Services and Tax Consultancy? Our Professional Corporate Tax Accountants are happy to assist you in any way that we can.

What is Corporation Tax Return? 

Corporation tax return is also known as company tax return. All limited companies need to pay corporation tax. The rate of corporation tax is currently set at 19%. A company must submit its corporation tax return (CT600) and pay corporation tax if your company has chargeable profits. However, in case your company has not gained any profit, you will still need to submit the return. Your company shall be assessed on the profits made before the accounting period which is considered as the taxable period.


You submit your statutory accounts with Companies House while the corporation tax with HMRC. The deadlines for submitting your accounts with Companies House are as follows:


  • You can submit your first account 21 months after the registration date with Companies House
  • You can submit annual accounts 9 months after the end of your company’s financial year

Why is corporation tax important to a business?

It is imperative for your company to submit the corporation tax returns as failure to do so will result in penalties after the due date. Companies are required to submit their tax returns annually from the accounting period. The current penalties for late submission are as follows:


  • If you have a late submission of up to 1 month then the penalty is £150.
  • If you have a late submission of up to 1 to 3 months, then the penalty is £375.
  • If you have a late submission of up to 3 to 6 months, then the penalty is £750
  • If you have a late submission of more than 6 months, then the penalty is £1,500

For smaller companies, the corporation tax is payable in nine months and one day. Other requirements that your company needs to comply with are as follows:

  • If your company’s turnover is greater than £200 million then you are required to identify the senior accountant officer of your company to the HMRC.
  • Schemes and plans for tax avoidance must be disclosed upon tax return.
  • If your company fails to comply with the rules and regulations or the reporting mechanism given by HMRC then you can be fined up to £1 million.

How can our corporation tax accountants will help you with your tax returns?

We are one of the growing corporate tax accountants providing corporation tax services exclusively.


Naseems Accountants has over forty years’ worth of experience in helping its clients. We can help you in submitting corporation taxes, confirmation statements, company house accounts and refunds. We understand that you may have a busy schedule due to your business therefore we will come to your aide in order to mainstream your financial matters.


How do we operate? We determine risk areas, establish strategies that minimize financial statements and exposures to tax compliance. Our consumer and employees appreciate the reputation for expertise, performance, attention to detail and outstanding service.

Why choose us?

Our corporate tax accountants can aid in the filing of corporate reports, corporation tax statements, and tax assessments, and they can even counsel you and your organization in any tax planning issues.

This will support you with structuring your wage plan with compliance with the law so that you can profit from the full salary after taxation.

corporate tax accountants


Do you need an accountant for corporation tax?

There is no legal requirement for companies to use an accountant but there are many benefits to using one, such as completing your annual accounts and company tax return.


Tax registrations for new companies should be taken care of by an accountant, so you don’t have to worry about them.

Can I submit my corporation tax return myself?

It's possible to file your own company's corporate tax return yourself if you have expertise in tax returns otherwise you can hire an accountant to prepare and file it for you.

What does a corporate tax advisor do?

The responsibilities of a tax adviser are to ensure that his or her client meets all tax obligations by providing advice on all aspects of tax, preparing and submitting tax returns, tax computations and any other necessary forms. Alternatively, they may work in consultancy, advising clients on how to minimise their tax liabilities.


Our process is fairly straightforward. We utilize approaches that are ideally tailored to your business sector’s performance requirements.

Get in touch

Get in touch

Do you have questions about your corporation tax? Are you looking for professional corporation tax services? We are happy to assist you in any way that we can.

Talk to an expert

Talk to an expert

A corporation tax expert will talk to you about your needs. We are happy to serve as your corporate tax accountant.

Get a fixed quote

Get a fixed quote

Next, you need to say “YES.” We can provide a fixed quote, so that you only pay for the level of services that you require.